Why I liked It:
- It was funny. I actually laughed out loud at some parts as well as my husband.
- The message to pursue your dreams no matter how much your crappy family doesn’t believe in you. Remember, someone out there does.
- Samuel L. Jackson as a snail.
- The music was nice. The kids loved dancing to it.
- Ken Jeong as Kim-Ly, the nail lady made her funnier.
- White Shadow
My Favorite Part:
Recommend: Yes. Especially if you have kids and generally like animations. It’s not the best film of the year but it’s cute enough to cheer you up after a stressed day.