My family (my mom, sister and husband) and I have decided to read a book called Wishcraft: How to Get What You Really Want by Barbara Sher and follow the activities presented chapter by chapter. My mom and my sister have made this a weekly thing and because I have a three month old son, I’m a little late to the game.
I’ve decided that I’ll post my answers to the questions asked on here as I complete each chapter. I am doing this for one reason, to document my journey to finding what I want – my true calling.
Exercise 2 (pg. 10)
- What especially attracted and fascinated you when you were a child?
- fantasy worlds such as cartoons, mythology, and my imagination
- What sense-sight, hearing, touch-did you live most through, or did you enjoy them all equally?
- What did you love to do, or to daydream about, no matter how “silly” or unimportant it may seem to you now? What were the secret fantasies and games that you never told anybody about?
- traveling, characters, scenarios
- Does it feel like there’s still a part of you that loves those things?
- What talents or abilities might those early interests and dreams point to?
- writing – short stories, novel, screenplay, graphic novel/comic script -, acting,